Marie's Place

Just little tidbits of my life.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Transitions

I read once that the only thing certain about life is that things will change. Since Amy has lost her job and doesn't need me to watch Eamon for a while, I've taken a temporary job at Samford. I'll work 1/2 day tomorrow and then all day Friday through July 14. It's hard to describe my feelings about this whole thing. Anger and sadness that my precious child lost her job. Happiness that Amy will have some time to spend with Eamon. Sadness at not seeing Eamon almost every day, he grows so fast and learns so many new things everyday. Pleased that I was able to get a temp job so quickly and that everyone I know at Samford seems to be genuinely happy that I will be back for a while.

Today, lunch with my good friend, Pat.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mama Marie! What department are you working in at Samford? Hey, you can't beat $2 day!

    ReplyDelete