Marie's Place

Just little tidbits of my life.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Nap Time

I found some neat fabric in my sewing room that I've had for about 5 years. I started to make a quilt for Eamon and then Amy suggested I make a sleeping bag. Well, I couldn't find a pattern for a sleeping bag but did find one for a nap map. Eamon liked it so much and I had so much fabric left over that I made another one so he can have one here and at his house. Here's some pictures, don't have any with him in it yet.





Here's a close up of the fabric.

This is the mat ready for use.


It rolls up and buttons and has a shoulder strap on top for easy carrying.



And, yes, it has his name on it.

3 comments:

  1. I need one of those for work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is super cute -- you need to open an Etsy shop, Mrs. Guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that is so cute!! I would buy one of those for Rowan:)

    ReplyDelete