Marie's Place

Just little tidbits of my life.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Temporary

Usually when you start a new job you clean off the desk,dust it off, clean out the drawers and organize in a way that is logical to you. As a temp, especially if the incumbent is returning, you pretty much have to leave things the way you found them. I'm finding this very difficult. But, I have no choice but to keep my hands off.

Working again is ok, there really hasn't been very much to do and I would rather be busy. The days are just dragging by. Hopefully, things will pick up.

I got to see Eamon on Sunday and we even took our nap together, just like old times. Ed cooked shish-kabobs and ribs, Amy made brownies (a Guess household staple) and we just sort of lounged around. Kim came over right after church and stayed a little while. Alan and Ely had to work, so they weren't around.

Amy took some pictures of Eamon eating ribs, hope she posts them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment