Marie's Place

Just little tidbits of my life.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Let me tell you aout my grandkids...

No pictures today. Sorry. Nick has spent a lot of time with us this week and it has been so nice to have him with us. He went with me to take Eamon to 'swim' in the baby pool at the 'Y' yesterday but the pool wasn't cleaned yet. So, we came home and Nick got Eamon's plastic pool out of the garage and turned the hose and filled up the pool. Eamon got in and out of the pool and had a grand time.
Last night, Ely, Nick and I went to the dollar show and saw 'Taken'. Wow, I don't think I breathed from the time she was taken until the end of the movie. It was truly action packed. Enjoyed it so much, I'm checking to see what else is playing.
Nick went home this afternoon. Eamon went to visit his Auntie Rae with Amy for a couple of days. It's very quiet here. Thought I might get a lot done, but besides mopping the kitchen floor it didn't happen. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy and get some rest while you can!!!! :) Sending good thoughts y'alls way!!!!!

    ReplyDelete