Marie's Place

Just little tidbits of my life.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Friday, April 24

Today, I went to a retirement luncheon for someone I worked with at BellSouth in Human Resources. He was the only man in the group and was always a delight. It was good to see him and other co-workers. It was a big boost to my ego when a couple of them told me that they enjoyed working for me and that after I left things were never as good. One lady told me I brought peace to the office. Nice to know someone has nice thoughts about me.

Went to Sit and Sew last night with Amy but this sinus thing was making me feel so bad I had to leave early and didn't get anything done. Feeling better now, but not fully cured. Seems like everytime Eamon gets sick, I get sick right after that. I guess because we swap spit all day long. Eating with Eamon is a group participation sport. Hope I can get cured by Monday morning.

Tonight is Supper Club with two dear couples, hope I'm feeling well enough to enjoy the good food and company.

1 comment:

  1. Lol about the participation sport! Children are wonderfully disgusting, aren't they? Hehe!

    ReplyDelete