Marie's Place

Just little tidbits of my life.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ears and Phones - can you hear me now?

Yesteray was a interesting day. Eamon had a temp and I was trying to get ready to go meet Amy at the pediatrician's office, so I let Eamon play with my cell phone. Well, when I got it back it was covered in slobber and soon I found out that it was broken. I could hear people but they couldn't hear me. Luckily, it was time for a new phone anyway, which I got today.

Turns out Eamon had infections in both ears, poor little thing but he was very happy and pleasant in spite of that.

I had trouble sleeping last night (happens some times) so Ed came and picked up Eamon when he got off from the fire station. I hate that he had to miss the day of painting, but I was really exhausted.

Weather here is beautiful today, would you believe it is 86 derees? Sun is shining and there is a little breeze blowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment