Marie's Place

Just little tidbits of my life.

Friday, May 28, 2010

THIS WEEK

We had a great supper club gathering last Saturday night. I fixed Pastalaya (using Emeril's recipe) and everyone said it was great. Lee baked his Sour Cream Pound Cake and we ate that for dessert with fresh strawberries and real whipped cream.

Sunday was our church picnic. Of course, our version of a picnic is you get your food, go in the gym and eat it and then play bingo. Amy spent some time outside with Eamon as they had some bouncy things and a train for the kids to play on.

This week has been pretty uneventful. We're heading to New Orleans this afternoon so we can go to Katie's dance recital tomorrow night. I'm hoping my gall bladder takes the weekend off, or else I will be miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment