Marie's Place

Just little tidbits of my life.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Moss Rock and other things

Amy, Eamon and I went to the Moss Rock festival on Sunday afternoon. It was a beautiful day. We say Aunt Jen, and some of Amy's church friends there. Eamon got to pet a snake and pounded flowers to color a wrist band.

In the last few weeks, I've make Eamon's holiday outfit and his Christmas stocking. I'll post pictures soon.

For those of you who have been keeping up with the slow pace of our bathroom remodel, just wanted to say that the skirt and trim on the tub and the trim on the vanity were installed yesterday! Hooray. I plan to look for a pretty shower curtain this week and then paint. Hopefully, I can get the painting done this weekend. It's a small bathroom, shouldn't take too much time. If all goes well, it will all be finished and decorated by supper club next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment