Marie's Place

Just little tidbits of my life.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Soccer MamaMarie


Action shot.

Amy recently posted that she is now a Soccer Mom, I guess I'm a Soccer MamaMarie, or as Eamon would say 'Soccer Arie' since he doesn't use the mama or the 'M' before my name.  We attended the Soccer Jamboree the other evening and it was one of the best free shows I've ever attended.  I'm not sure how many little kids were there, 50, 75, 100?  They were so cute.


This is my favorite shot of the day.  Notice Eamon holding his right foot with his right hand.  The task at hand was to hop on one foot.  He would hop on two feet and then pick up the right foot and hold it in his hand.  Drop the foot and repeat the whole process.  It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

Flying?


Chaos?


Action shot.


Some kids ran around, some hung on to their mother's hands and never participated at all. Eamon did a lot of running around, but would occassionally come over to where I was to sit down, rub my belly and watch for a minute, then he was off again. 








No comments:

Post a Comment