Marie's Place

Just little tidbits of my life.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

WHERE HAVE I BEEN?

Just haven't been feeling the muse lately.  But here's what's going on in my world.  My brother, Newell, burned himself in his kitchen a few weeks ago and has had a pretty rough time of it.  He was already weak from chemo for his lymphoma and this really knocked him off his feet.  Luckily, my aunt, Lovie, has been able to go over everyday and sit with him.  She says he is getting better, but still very weak. 

Ely has been looking for a job in Huntsville since August.  He got a job offer this Monday from the City of Huntsville.  Although, I think he really wanted a job in accounting, this one will be IT work, but at least it's work.  He still has to wait for the police to do a background check, so he may not be able to start for a couple of weeks.  Needless to say, I am thrilled about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment