Marie's Place

Just little tidbits of my life.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

EEEK!

This morning when I was walking through my garden to get to my car, I saw the tail of a small, grey snake under the rhododendrum.  Of course, it would be a morning when I had my hands full and the dog by her leash because I was taking her to the groomer.  So, I didn't get to take a picture.  I stood still for a moment and then he slithered away.  Since I am not a snake expert (or lover), I don't know what kind he was, all I know is he was grey.  I looked for a picture of a similar looking snake that I could post, but decided that if I put a picture of a real snake I would freak myself (and others) out everytime I saw it.  So, here is a picture of a fun snake, just for illustration puposes.  Blogs are much more fun with pictures, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment